BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

First Post!

Welcome to Vegan On Earth! I'm looking forward to sharing my experiences, my thoughts and my delicious vegan meals with you and hoping that you take something away from it that makes you smile, ponder or act. Living a vegan life for me is not simply about a diet change, it's a belief system that says that all sentient beings belong here for their own reasons and not to be used or abused by humans. Living vegan is not a sacrifice, it's a choice that is so easy I can't imagine another way. There are times when being vegan makes me feel like I'm truly from another planet but that's okay with me, I wouldn't change a thing. Im just following my heart and hoping to make my footprint on Earth a little lighter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to the blogosphere!!! :) Looking forward to your posts!!!

Anonymous said...

xanax online valium xanax same drug test - generic valium tablets